Join my family on our insane adventure to try something new every day for the next year!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Peanut Butter: The Key to Happiness

 What better thing to do on a cold Friday night than eat peanut butter? Well, maybe other people do fascinating and exciting things on a Friday, but I'll take peanut butter. And wine. Similar to many families, we quite enjoy our peanut butter. In fact, Fran once told me that he hoped he never had to choose between me and peanut butter. So yes, we take our peanut butter consumption seriously. Thanks be to George Washington Carver. (Don't question my history. I'm giving this one to GWC.)  I had heard stories that Whole Foods has a magical machine where you, an everyday average person, can obtain a tub of delicious, fresh peanut butter with the flick of a switch. I told Lilia about this wondrous contraption and we've been talking about it ever since. (I think this post is really demonstrative of how cool of a family we are.) Tonight was the night. We went to Whole Foods and walked directly to conquer this beast. I grabbed a plastic cup, flipped the switch and gathered the paradise. Luckily, I still have some of my whole wheat bread left from a couple of days ago, which was the perfect vehicle for this peanutty delight. It was a delicious dessert and I'm sure it will be on the breakfast menu. Consider me a convert.



No comments:

Post a Comment