Join my family on our insane adventure to try something new every day for the next year!

Monday, April 8, 2013

A Journaling We Go

Today Lilia and I decided to start keeping journals. We worked carefully to select journals we would both be happy with in the long run. I chose mine for its bright, sunny esthetic and... excuse me? Who's that handsome little fellow, you ask? Why, that's just Boo, the world's cutest dog. He is quite the looker. Anyhow, I have never kept a real journal in my adult life. I have always thought I should and I've been as good about that as printing out my digital pictures. If the apocalypse is tomorrow it will look as though my life ended sometime in 2004 when I stopped keeping anything that was not on my computer. Alas, I am committed to writing at least once sentence per day. Lilia already wrote a page in her journal about the Yoga Bash class she started today as part of her after school enrichment program. Not only did she write about it, she drew a supplemental illustration in her journal as well. She also demonstrated what a cow pose is in the middle of Jimmy John's so by and large, I would say she was pretty stoked about her (new!) class and her journal. Now, onto writing with one of those retro items, a pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment