Join my family on our insane adventure to try something new every day for the next year!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Chicago Wolves

About a month ago, Lilia came home with a ticket for a Chicago Wolves game from participating in floor hockey in P.E. Honestly, in the past I probably would have unintentionally forgotten or would have been reluctant to cash in on it. It's amazing how my mind has started to change ever since I started this daily challenge.  I've truly started to look at things in a much different way. I almost feel like I had blinders on before, but now I like the hunt of finding a new adventure. This time around when Lilia brought home her ticket, I went online and bought three more to go with it. I had heard that Wolves games are really family friendly and today that rang true. The pre-game started with fireworks (!) and a light show to get the crowd going while they announced the lineup. They even have a section where kids can pick out free poster boards and markers to make their own  rally signs. Above all,  I would say that Lilia's favorite part was the food (proving once again that she does take after me.) The fact that people were walking up and down the aisles carrying huge trays of snow cones and towers of cotton candy was enough to make her near faint. Cotton candy and popcorn was quickly gobbled up by both kids. Fran and Franky even got caught cheering on the jumbo tron! In my world, that officially makes them famous. Food, fireworks and fun. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment